Our #1 Mission is Your Happiness & the Success of Your Project
Before we partner with you to build your brand website, manage a social media program or lead on a marketing project, we invest considerable time in developing a great relationship with you. It is our aim to fully understand your needs so we can know how we can support your goals. We are happy to speak with you at anytime to answer questions about our services.
Terms of Service:
- Fees and project costs are determined and agreed to before work begins.
- Cost overages may apply if changes are made post engagement.
- Your final invoice is due in full upon receipt. Only until your final balance is paid will we provide access to the administration functions of your website, as well as materials and licenses used to create your online content.
- All work will be completed on time unless there are delays resulting from lack of client engagement or a natural disaster.
About Scope Creep:
If a project is excessively delayed by a client’s disorganization, lack of content submissions, failure to respond to communication, and so on, additional fees for the extra time will apply.
Details on Late Fees
We do understand the challenges of running a business and have a reputation for being understanding and flexible whenever possible. However, at times it is necessary to apply late fees for clients who are tardy with their payments. 99.9% of the time, late fees are the result of lack of communication. To avoid any confusion, always assume the following:
- Invoices are due upon receipt.
- Website maintenance work is always paid in full, in advance.
- If you require special payment arrangements, that must be agreed to before work begins. Attempts to negotiate a payment arrangement after your invoice is due, will not avoid late fees.
- Non payment without communication can result in removal of our work online, restoring your website to it’s previous state, and in the case of a new website ~ access will be denied to the administration panel.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or suspend service at anytime for late payments.
Materials & Images
Clients are responsible for obtaining permissions for use of any images or content that they submit to us for their project. All text submitted must be original, or copy-written by the company, organization, or client. In other words: It must be your content to use, or you have received permission from the author to use it.
Payments & Invoicing
- Payments can be made with any major credit card via Pay Pal or by personal check made out to AnnManion.com. You do not need a Pay Pal account to pay via Pay Pal.
- Invoices are due upon receipt. After 6 days late, the client is responsible for late fees of an additional 10% of the balance due. On the 7th day an additional $10 a day is levied until payment is made in full.
- We will not do business with minors (under 18 years old) without parental permission.
- We don’t require contracts or long term commitments for website maintenance services. However, web maintenance services are due in advance before work begins based on our estimate of time needed to complete your punch list
- Website maintenance services scheduled in advance are billed at $100/hr. Emergency, same day service is billed at $150/hr.
- For clients that do not have the time to manage their websites, we strongly urge you to set up a monthly or periodic website maintenance program.
We strive to ensure your 100% happiness and deliver best in class service. Delivering your completed project in a way that meets or exceeds your expectations is our reputation, and why we love what we do. If you provide us with consistent, real-time communication regarding your needs, we’re confident that we can resolve most issues that arise. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances and in that case, the following policies are in place:
- Any costs for licenses, images, or other materials secured for your project cannot be refunded.
- Deposits serve as retainers and are non-refundable. Any special consideration is at our discretion and on a case by base basis.
- The deposit for custom design or special coding projects cannot be refunded.
- Where possible, in the event that a project is terminated for what ever reason before completion, we will deliver the raw materials and licenses to the client as is, minus customizations or modifications.
- Any cancellations that occur before work has begun, may be eligible for a refund of up to 50% of the deposit.
- We reserve the right to end engagement and refuse service when there is unprofessionalism, debilitating gaps in communication, or other actions that interfere with our team’s ability to deliver the project successfully. Should this occur, no deposits are refunded.
We promise you can count on us to keep the lines of communication open and work with you throughout any business challenges or difficulties that arise.
And lastly, we’d like to point out that it is our policy to refuse work on websites, blogs and social media profiles that promote racism, hate, or illegal activity.
Whatever your marketing goals, the AnnManion.com Team has solutions that work! Call Today, and discover what Ann can do for your business.